Saturday, September 17, 2022

A visit to APW with Sue Verney


Last Thursday Shane Jones and I took our friend Sue Verney to the Australian Print Workshop Gallery to see the APW George Collie Memorial Print Award Exhibition, which includes several of my linocuts. 

Sue, who was visiting from London, is one of my oldest friends. She has been enormously supportive of my artistic endeavours since I shared a flat with her in Holland Park, London, way back in the 1970s. That’s Sue and I outside the APW directly above and she can also be seen scrutinising MWP zines and books in the front window of the APW in the following photo.
 




Numerous Moth Woman Press publications are also on view inside the gallery and many are available for purchase. 

The displays have been slightly rearranged since our last post, but are equally elegant.







APW Gallery hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10 am - 5 pm.

The APW George Collie Memorial Print Award Exhibition continues to 1 October.